We all have things we don’t mention…
Cheeky. Why would you want to know things about me?
The point isn’t so you can get to know me better. It’s to inspire you to make a list about you, for yourself, and yes, to share with others. Sort of like “outing” yourself.
It is an interesting thought: what are ten things I don’t know about you?
Here’s my list
1. If I could do it all over again: I’d be a country & western fiddler.
2. I am addicted to: black licorice.
3. I have never: been sent flowers by a man. Or does my uncle count?
4. I am: a Phi Beta Kappa.
5. I am afraid of: the sea.
6. I adore: ambient noise. Wind, buses, car horns, voices, waves, construction, birds, rain. The sound of life at a distance. Soothes and excites me. Makes me feel connected.
7. My favorite meal: breakfast. Which makes my favorite time of day: morning.
8. Sweet or savoury? Savoury! My idea of a good breakfast is would be a sliced tomato on toast with lots of salt and pepper.
9. Everyday I MUST: write.
10. One thing I’m always working on: All joy, all the time.
Get busy my friends. Post your ten things below. Make up your own categories. Be free. We all want to know more about you.
Wishes for a happy weekend.
Hello my lovelies. You know what to do…the comment box below is waiting for your words. It would be really nice if you shared or liked this post via the buttons below. And if you haven’t already, enter your email above so you won’t miss a thing.